Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moonlight/Rinoa
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
SythDude
Okay. I'm addicted to change so I have another avatar request. Don't worry, I'll try to keep it to a once a month maximum. happy.gif

Okay. I want my avatar and sig to have a dark blue and black style. As in my journal here.

But I want to include the girl on my profile pic @ Xanga. She is known as Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII. I have a site which you can get pictures from. That would be here. I definitely like the ones at the bottom right and into the next page. Just make sure it's dark, and has Rinoa in it. I want it to say Sythdude, in a Nice font, Not a cursive font, but a nice font.
rct2nut
how is this?

user posted image
Spunknit
Wow! That looks awesome! Almost makes me want one, too! Great job!
SythDude
Avi's awesome! I like the font.

The sig repeats too much. I kinda want different poses of her. you know, like my sheena signature? But I'll gladly take the avi! Thanks Kris! happy.gif
rct2nut
well I looked for more pics but nothing that would go with the dark blue and black. If you can find more similar pics let me know
SythDude
Okay. Here's some good ones that I have picked out. happy.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

rct2nut
ok I think this one turned out great.

SythDude
Wow. That looks really good.

I only have one small eensy weensy request. The font throws the elegance of the theme off. So I want you to change them to these fonts if you would please. happy.gif

I'm thinking these three. Could you show me what they would look like with each of the fonts?

GoudyOlSt BT

French Script MT

Papyrus

After that, I'll be done. I'll either have an avi and sig with goudy, french script or papyrus. Thanks Kris. You have really came along way with your photoshop. I'm still figuring the kinks out.
rct2nut
user posted image

chadesofblur
Great job Kris, those are awesome! banana3.gif
SythDude
Looks great. What about the other fonts. I just want to keep my options open....
rct2nut
The french font didnt look right and I didnt have the other.
SythDude
Oh. Okay. I guess that's kewl. I'll take that one. Thanks Kris. Topic Closed!
Matt
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.