Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yup another Newbie
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
yellowrose
Well it didn't take me long to get hooked on this Tycoon game either lol. Between RCT 2 and Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection I guess you can gather what my PC time is spent doing. rofl. It surprises me where I find the time for monotunous housework duties. The site is great and the downloads awesome I was floored by the LOR stuff, I'm such a fan of the books and movies. I have used only the editor in RCT 2 to design stuff for ZT but hopefully can gane a little insight from the members here to help me get started on RCT 2 content as well. I hope to be a regular visitor here and enjoy and look forward to getting to know some of you.

Wendy - Yellowrose
Neeltje
welcome1.gif Yellowrose, and enjoy the crazy and friendly chat, the downloads, and the dancing banana3.gif banana.gif bananarock.gif
rct2obsessed
Welcome2.gif to the coziest place around! If you are like me, once you sit down to RCT2, unless you have pressing business elsewhere you will be at it for hours and hours! We have some great quality downloads here..... check out Spunky's tracks! You will be in awe....
Spunknit
redornament.gif Welcome to the RCT*Mart! We hope you enjoy browsing the aisles! Becareful where you step after the llamas have stampeded through, & don't slip on any banana peels! banana-wink.gif redornament.gif
RCTycoon14
Welcome To the Mart! I've been here about three months or so, I'm still a newbie I guess.
chadesofblur
Welcome to the Mart Wendy, hope you enjoy your stay! banana3.gif
skyvanman
Welcome to the Mart Yellow Rose
TheVelvetFoxx
Hello and welcome to RCT*Mart. You'll find the people friendly and the downloads plentiful! If you need anything, just holler!!! banana-shake.gif
SythDude
Welcome to the mart Wendy. I hope you have a great time here. I love your name and the avatar is rather pretty.

Go ahead and put a request in the potrait studio and I'm sure someone will make you a slammin rose!

Have a good time!
yellowrose
I would ask but I can do these things as well so keep an eye open and give me a few days and you'll see both a new Avatar and matching sig pic in the spirit of the christmas season.

As you can see I got the Avatar finished and the Sig Pic is finished but I have no idea how to get it posted in my sig. Could someone tell me how it is done. Thank you.
MidwestBoyInLA
Wendy,

To get an image to show up in your sig just use the [img] tags to embed the image (it will need to be hosted somewhere else on the Internet, as you can't upload images for Sigs).

Brad
SythDude
Brad, you forgot to tell her to go to my controls and go to Signature options. Then you can just put the address of your image in the window asking for the url of your signature. If you don't have a photobucket account to host images then you should get one, It's very helpful. Good luck Wendy. happy.gif
yellowrose
Thanks guys banana-wink.gif

gives me an excuse to use the free web space my isp gives.....lol

Hopefully will have it up in a few days
SythDude
Kewlsies! I'm glad you figured it out. Have a good time at the mart! cool.gif
yellowrose
Well they changed things around on me. When I first got my cable hook up i had 5 megs of free space now I have nothing but I just made a web page at yahoo and then remebered I also have yahoo photo albums but when I tried to put in the url for the sig pic I got this error message

Sorry, dynamic pages in the [IMG] tags are not allowed

I have no idea what I'm doing can somebody give this old lady a little help....lol...lol

here is the url for the sig pic

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yellowrose_c...329.jpg&.src=ph

Thanks for the help guys. One of these days I'm gona have to take a course instead of getting all you kids to do things for me banana-crazy.gif ...lol....lol
SythDude
The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible.

Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of the file.
SythDude
Get a photo bucket account and put that image on there, then go to your controls. Go to the edit my signature setting and put the [IMG][/IMG] and then you should be fine. Good Luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.