Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IIIIIIIIII'MMMM BACK!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
legoman786
well, nobody really knew me, so i shouldnt drop in like i was common here.

anyways its been awile, i havent played RCT2 in the longest time i've been too busy with school and NFSU2 (that is a FUN game)

i just dropped by to say hello check up on any updates and to say merry christmas
chadesofblur
Hi legoman786, welcome...back...to the Mart, and Merry Christmas to you too. redornament.gif santanana.gif greenornament.gif
RCTycoon14
Hi legoman! You probably don't know me. I joined about 3 months ago.
SythDude
Welcome back to the mart legoman! I think I do remember your s/n in the mart. I've seen ya around a few times. Anyways, have fun! banana.gif
legoman786
thanx all, i havent been on for a few months (school and all), as soon as i figure out how to post coasters up you'll probably see some stuff from me. i have been working like crazy to get a reallly good coaster done. anyways see ya for now
TheVelvetFoxx
Welcome back legoman! I think you'll love some of the new stuff MWBILA has been working on. I'm looking forward to seeing your coasters.
legoman786
sorry for replying after so long, schools got me tied up... plus the sims2 and underground 2. i have a bit of sorry news for yall, you cant see my coasters, the computer on which i had ALL my coasters on its hard drive fried, it is still perplexing onto why it fried, but all my hard work is now gone *sob*

anyways, maybe on the weekends i'll try to get RCT2 on this comp and start from scratch, theres no harm in getting back up. so maybe in the near future you might see some work from me... i dont know, school can be various, very various

P.S.: various was not the word i was looking for
SythDude
I sure do hope to see some of your work. We need more as of late. happy.gif
eastbayboy
Can't wait to see some of your work! Welcome back!!!
Viper em
Ahh bummer... Well when you get some back (or redone) i would love to see it smile.gif

FunkMaestro
Welcome back! Did you bring some bricks? Huh? Haha! get it? Legoman, bricks! HAA!
legoman786
QUOTE (FunkMaestro @ Jan 12 2005, 01:36 PM)
Welcome back! Did you bring some bricks? Huh? Haha! get it? Legoman, bricks! HAA!

yea, no man, no... lol

i might use the lego scenery with some coasters, me and scenery do go well. its like oil and water, they just dont mix. i might start friday morning hopefully, and if all goes well, maybe monday i'll have my first coaster.

i dont know, its all waitng to happen, Gods in control, or whoever YOU consider to be your god. or the mighty one, whatever/whoever that might be.

MONDAY maybe

i also have a question, why cant i have an avatar?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.