Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yet another newbie
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
rednotdead
ive just joined up, i came thorough Zoo Admin site. havent got any of the games yet but getting them for xmas (im a late starter lol)
yellowrose
Hey there Red welcome to my hideaway banana-chuck.gif ....lol

Glad to see a familiar face in the crowd. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do. The site is great and the people are awesome. Lok forward to seeing you here as well as ZA. banana-pompom.gif
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! We hope you have fun browsing in our aisles, watching the bananas dance banana3.gif and running from the llamas! bananalama.gif
chadesofblur
Welcome rednotdead! Hope you enjoy your time here. banana3.gif redornament.gif santanana.gif greenornament.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Welcome to the Mart!!! I hope you enjoy yourself here. I fyou need anything, just holler!!! blueornament.gif
SythDude
Welcome to the mart! banana.gif

I'm sure you'll find that this is the best RCT site ever, no joke. And since you are new to RCT and RCT2, I'm sure we'll help you to enjoy the game to the fullest. Have fun with the downloads and games.
red
hey,welcome to the place yo
vicboy
i'm shy so i didn't want to open a new thread hehe,
anyway, i'm ... yet another newbie, attracted to fabulous downloads such as the HP and LOTR custom scenery.
I hope I have a great stay !!

best everyone.
SythDude
Welcome to the mart vicboy! You should start a topic for yourself so you get some attention. Everyone deserves a little lime light I always say. Anyways, have a good time.
vicboy
thanks a bunch mate biggrin.gif
yellowrose
welcome1.gif

No Worries Vicboy, Red doesn't mind sharing she's an awesome person
skyvanman
Welcome to the Mart Both of you.
rednotdead
thanks to all for your kind greetings and hey YR its all your fault im here bananarock.gif
Matt
Welcome to RCT*Mart rednotdead! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Merry Christmas!
ride_exchanger
welcome1.gif
yellowrose
Honest guys I didn't do it she just followed me here for the LOTR downloads....lol....lol....lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.