Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: can someone make me a banner?
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
leatherface
hello, can someone make me a banner for my site? it's called Rct3 Vision and it' going on like a lime backround

thanks
leatherface
i dont wanna keep buggin, but can any one help?
Josho
I saw your site, but just what are you after with respect to the banner? What sort of dimensions are you after? Did you just want text, or a pic in the background. Quite honestly, your post hasn't given much info on what you want.

If you can clarify, then someone may help you.
rct2nut
Josho is correct leatherface.

the guidelines state:

2. Please be percise in your requests. (i.e. colors wanted and wording)
3. Please provide pictures of what you want in your graphic either by link or using the file attachment function.

Please provide this information and I am sure someone will help you out. smile.gif
Travesty
Well, I gave it a shot even though I wasn't sure what you wanted. I went with the lime green theme, and used a RCT3 screenshot. I hope it's ok!
leatherface
im sorry, i would like a banner with a rct3 screen shot with a lime green text saying "rct3 vision"

and hey man i love the one you made! its awsom, but i am still open to more banners!

thanks travesty for the one u made me! i am leaning towards a yes in using it biggrin.gif
eastbayboy
Honestly, you should take the one travesty made you. It's amazing!!! You don't come across banners that catch you eye like that everyday!
RCT Mike
Yea thats pretty cool banner!!!
Travesty
Thanks everyone! But, it's Leatherface's site, and only Leatherface knows what's right for the site. I jut browsed it for about 15 min and decided to make a more sleek, professional-looking banner, since the Vision site wasn't cluttered or "thrown together" as some fan sites. I wanted to bring out a sense of content, but not overwhelming you with detail. I'm glad you guys think so highly of it, though! It makes me proud.
leatherface
well i love it and decided to use it biggrin.gif but i can add it untill i get back to my other computer on dec. 3rd!

again i love it and thanx so much!
Travesty
OK, you're very welcome! And this topic is closed then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.