Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi I am RickM
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
RickM
Hi I Downloaded all of the LOTR RCT2 sets. I want to download the last set Minas Tourth. I not aloud to access your downloads. I am a member to your sight. Why can't I download it ? I think your sight is great. The LOTR Scenery is great. Thank You RickM banana.gif
chadesofblur
Hi Rick! Welcome to the Mart! banana3.gif

Now that you've introduced yourself, try the download again, and don't be a stranger! redornament.gif santanana.gif greenornament.gif
SythDude
Hello. I have no clue as to why you can't download it. I hope you get it solved. I don't know a way to help. Good luck smile.gif
RickM
I cant Get to your RCT2 download Forums. I was able to before banana.gif
rct2nut
Hello and welcome to RCT*Mart!! I have investigated your problem and it is fixed. You should be able to view the download area now. If you have anymore trouble please feel free to PM me.

Happy downloading and posting!! redornament.gif
RickM
Thank You Downloaded Minas Tirith going to look at it now Thanks again banana.gif
SythDude
I hope it works out for you Rick. Remember, don't just download and run. Stay awhile and kick off your shoes! The mart is fun and we'd enjoy your company. We always love new members! banana.gif
a2nxpimp
Hodey banana-grin.gif Nice to meet you!And merry X-mas! redornament.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.