Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tilt Coaster Recreation on RCT2
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
a2nxpimp
Hey everyone, well guess what, I'll be making a tilt coaster on RCT2! Well, I don't know wether I should, I've found a way to do it, but it's not getting out of my mouth, but probably, the secret will get out once I release it. It's gonna be hacked and its gonna reqire lots of trainer etc.But here is the thing, I need any of the following.

-Patches, if you have any patches that you can share to make the ride work better please PM me. Or links to them wold also help

-Other things that can help, like ride enhancers (In other words, stuff to make the rides less breakable)

So please start sending, and soon, yo will see the first remake of a tilt coaster on RCT2

(Appearently, when I was testing my tilt, a error trapper came on and I had fond ot that patches would fix it)
Matt
user posted image
QUOTE (Suggestion Box Forum Description)
This is for SITE suggestions.

As the forum description said, this forum is for suggestions on RCT*Mart only. Moving to RCT General Discussion.
Leonardofury
I got this with a park download, I'm not sure how well it works.
a2nxpimp
I just tried it and my tilt actually worked nice, although it really can't make that weird move to make vertical it's still works good, TY!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.