Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GATP Picture
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
eastbayboy
Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone could make me a picture to go with my park, I have the picture, and all I need is someone to put the words "The Great American Theme Park" On it then at the bottom i would like it to say Created By EBB or Eastbayboy. Thanks alot!!!

Here is the pic

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!

EBB
eastbayboy
I've got a new and bigger picture... thanks.

http://americacoasters.com/Photos/SFMM/riddler-night3.jpg
chadesofblur
It would be great if you could be more specific EBB. What size picture do you want? Are you asking for a sig, or something else. That first picture is tiny. I'm curious what that second picture means as far as your park goes. Obviously it's a coaster....did you make a re-creation of it in your park?

I'm only asking to clarify this for someone else who might come along, as I will not be available to make anything for the next week or so....
eastbayboy
/forums/index.php?showtopic=384

Look at this picture... that's what I would like for my park... something that I might be able to promote my park... kinda like a banner for my park. That's size of that picture is almost perfect too... I hope that answers all of your questions!!!

EBB
eastbayboy
Can anyone help me?!
Travesty
I'm on it! banana2.gif

edit: OK, let me know what you think of this one!

user posted image
eastbayboy
It's really great, except if It's no problem, I found a new background that I think fits better.... If you couldn't do this then I really appreciate what you have already done!

user posted image
Travesty
OK, I tried to combine both images into this one, so I hope you like it!
eastbayboy
Perfect!!! Thanks so much, I'm very pleased so you can go ahead and close this if you want. Props to travesty!!!
Travesty
OK, you're welcome! ::CLOSED::
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.