Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Howdy Do
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Chuck_S
Well, I lurk here sometimes, but have never posted...I'm usually busy at the other site, and I have a slow dial-up.

Anyway, I suddenly lost access to the download topics, and it was suggested that it may be because I hadn't posted. So...here's a post smile.gif

Chuck
Nforce
Welcome Chuck, glad to have you lurking about the Mart.
Neeltje
Welcome Chuck, if you need to post, you can always join some of the threads in the Games and Trivia forum: they are quite crazy banana3.gif banana-wink.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hi Chuck,

Glad you introduced yourself. Welcome! We always love it when we get new posters. bananarock.gif
SythDude
Lurking? You've been stewing.... look at your member number! Anyways, I hope you find some time to hang out here. I had dial up for 5 months and it was horrible.
yellowrose
Welcome Chuck

hope you do more than a little lurking now banana-wink.gif
rct2nut
Chuck!!! Old buddy!! how are you? Good to see you. Please dont be a stranger.
Chuck_S
Hiya Kris smile.gif

Actually, I was logging on to PM you and Brad and wish y'all a Merry Christmas, I usualy lurk here when one of my Designers uses some of your scenery for a track, so I can make sure they post it here and give proper credit...but then I couldn't get to the download areas...so Phil though it might be because I don't post much. My screenname had [] around it.

So I guess I sort of have to post here a little more often smile.gif

BTW, those bananas are a hoot. banana-chuck.gif Oh, and so cute, the code for this one is banana-chuck
MidwestBoyInLA
QUOTE (Chuck_S @ Dec 22 2004, 04:11 PM)
banana-chuck.gif Oh, and so cute, the code for this one is banana-chuck

Well, there's a story behind that banana's name, but you may claim him as your own. smile.gif

Brad
Wagi
Hiya Chuck!

Glad to see you saying 'howdy!'...but I do understand about those yucky dial-up problems! Hope you'll stop in a yak once in a while.
chadesofblur
I wasn't here when Chuck said HI so I didn't get a chance to say hello back. But since it's bumped...

HI CHUCK! WELCOME TO THE MART, quit yer lurking already! bananarock.gif
RNRMontuX
Hey Chuck, and Welcome to the Mart.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.