Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *sigh* Need a new sig...
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
BeastFan04
Hiya! I'm looking for another sig, since I'm hooked on Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Here's what I'm looking for:

*purple and white, or purple and orange background, both colors being blended together

*BeastFan04, possibly in the 'Metroid' style font (gold color font, thanks!)

*Pics of the Ing, Luminoth, and Samus, all on the same sig

Yes, I know it sounds complicated. But as for the Ing, Luminoth, and Samus pics, any serious gamer will know what I'm talking about.

As for more details, I'd like the Luminoth pic on the orange or white side of the sig and the Ing pic on the purple side. I'd appreciate it if Samus went int the middle!

Well, that should be it, all details in there! It doesn't matter when I get it, but I'd LOVE to have someone pick this up! Thanks!
BeastFan04
Just realized that Luminoth and Ing pics are VERY hard to find! I'll get them myself!

*pause*

After much searching (about 40 minutes worth), I found some decent pics!

If anyone (preferably skyvanman or rct2nut) decides to take my request, PM me and I'll try to send the pics (or I could just post them here...).
rct2nut
I pmd you with my email address. Skyvanman if you want to make one to be my guest. That way he can pic from them.
BeastFan04
The letters in gold that say 'Metroid'. That's the font I'm looking for.

Metroid Font

I really hope you (or skyvanman) can find it!
rct2nut
Having trouble finding that font. This might take some time. Any other font you might find that is similar let me know.
BeastFan04
All right! I found some excellent pics. I'll send them ASAP!
BeastFan04
I sent you the pics, and... I FOUND THE FONT!!!!! OMG!!!1!!!1!!

Actually, the font looks more like the 8-bit font from all of the games from the 80's, but after thinking about it.... I like it more. I currently have it installed on Word on our comp, and I can send you the zipped file as soon as you need it!
rct2nut
Ok...I got the pics. I tried to cut around the image to get them on the purple and orange or purple and white background. But they dont look right. Would you be upset if it is a black background?
SythDude
Can't wait to see your new signature Beastfan! I love Metroid too and it should be awesome with the criteria that you've asked for. Good luck Kris, I know you'll make me proud. .: tear :.
BeastFan04
Is there any way to change the surrounding colors of the image?

Besides, I think a solid black background would be too plain. Unfortunately, I haven't found any other pics that would help ease the process...
yellowrose
RCT2Nut

Can you not fog the edges of the pics after being put in place with the colors requested.

Like where you have the pic on the purple background fog the edges of the pic in purple so it blends using the soften or blur effect will help a little to give the blended look and the same with the other 2 images and it should look better.

Also the best way I found to get image edges clean enough for use is to edit them at the pixel level.

Hope this helps you a little
skyvanman
If you want I can try to make one. I know where to get some great Samus pics.
BeastFan04
I want the pics to be from 'Metroid Prime:Echoes' though.

Since you know what I want, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send the pics I want used in the sig!
BeastFan04
......Sooooo.

Rct2nut and skyvanman have either ignored me or haven't finished....

That makes me very sad.... sad.gif
rct2nut
BeastFan. Not ignoring you. I just cant seem to get the pics to work right. Skyvanman will have to attempt this one if he can.
SythDude
I wish you could post the pics here and attach the font file. I'd like to give it a go and I'm sure it would be better on the general public if all artists on photoshop could give it a go without having to use e-mail and stuff. happy.gif
BeastFan04
MP2 STUFF

Above is the link the a wallpaper I found on the 'net. This is actually the original box art, and I'd like it if someone could size it down a bit and remove the websites name! Thanks!

P.S.
SythDude, would you like me to send the font I want to you?
chadesofblur
What size exactly?
BeastFan04
Same dimensions as my sig or your sig (chades). Hope that helps!
skyvanman
Here is waht I could come up with since I coudlnt find the metroid font (sorry I have been rather busy that is why it took so long)
user posted image
if you choose to put this in your sig use
CODE
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/a67sm/beastfanmetroid.png[/IMG]
BeastFan04
Personally, I think it'd look better w/out the Metroid Prime logo. Could you put a pic of the Ing in there instead?
skyvanman
ing? what is that. I dont play the game I just know some stuff about it as I am a gamecuber owner myself. Anyways I can put whatever you want in there as long as it has a solid background (otherwise I hae to manually delete the background and that is reserved for my own sigs since it takes so long) anyways is it one of them you emailed me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.