Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hola!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
pvcoasterguy
Hello, I'm new here, but not to RCT. I really love RCT, and I think it's one of the best games.

That dancing banana is so cool. banana-chuck.gif
SythDude
Glad you love the dancing bananas! Welcome to the mart and I hope you enjoy your time. This place is pretty awesome and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

banana.gif bananarock.gif banana-chuck.gif banana-pompom.gif banana3.gif
Neeltje
Hi, pvcoasterguy,
Welcome2.gif and enjoy the awsome downloads, the crazy games, the friendly chat, and all the rest
OrlanDude
welcome1.gif pvcoasterguy!

You mentioned the bananas but don't forget about the rest of the gang;
pepper00.gif pickledance.gif pumpkin.gif smile9.gif

and Spunky's friend Dolly Llama;
bananalama.gif

And of course the special holiday treats;
yellowornament.gif greenornament.gif greyornament.gif blueornament.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Welcome!!! Glad to see a new face! Enjoy yourself! greyornament.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Welcome to rctmart_sign.gif! It's always nice to see a new face! Enjoy yourself here and if you need anything, just holler. bananasleigh.gif
rct2nut
Hello and Welcome!! Glad to have you here with us. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need anything we are here to help/ smile.gif
ktysmi
Great place. Welcome. bananasleigh.gif bananaxmas.gif santanana.gif
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! Be kind to the bananas & they will be kind to you! Hope you like browsing the aisles for downloads! banana-grin.gif
chadesofblur
Welcome! Nice to have you here pvcoasterguy. Good to hear you like the banana too....it's everywhere! banana3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.