Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello everyone!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Jessica L
Hello everyone! I'm new here. (BTW, THE BANANA GUY RULES! Kudos to the person who invented the idea to use those guys as smileys! ). banana-pompom.gif Anyway, I'm Jessica Lares. If you're a Harry Potter fans, you've probably seen me all around the fansites, it's rare that you don't see me at most of the huge sites.

That's basically it for now...

bananalama.gif Peace out dudes.
rct2nut
Welcome Jessica and Congrats on being our 1000th member!!! Hope you to see you often. If you need anything just give a hollar!
Matt
Hey, welcome to the Mart! Congradulations on being our official 1000th Member!! banana-grin.gif

It's great to have you here! If you have any questions feel free to ask any of our fabulous members.

SythDude
Welcome to the mart Jessica. I hope you enjoy the Harry Potter scenery that MidwestboyinLa offers. The mart is home to several things such as coasters, parks, and most of all, Beautiful scenery including the LOTR pack. brought to you by ilgmk and MWBILA. Enjoy! banana3.gif
zacpro
Welcome and congrats from being the 1000th member !!

Hope you will enjoy these forums a lot....
ride_exchanger
Hows it going Jessica? Nice to meet you! yellowornament.gif redornament.gif greyornament.gif greenornament.gif blueornament.gif yellowornament.gif redornament.gif greyornament.gif greenornament.gif blueornament.gif
chadesofblur
Welcome to the Mart Jessica, hope you enjoy your time with us! bananarock.gif
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart, and Congratulations on being our 1000th member! We hope you enjoy browsing the aisles for downloads! Glad you like the bananas, too! You can tell we do! banana3.gif
OrlanDude
bananarock.gif Welcome, Jessica L. bananarock.gif
If you're a Harry Potter fan be sure to download Fossil's "Magic Academy" under the Fossil's Dig Site topic.
TheVelvetFoxx
Welcome Jessica! So glad you're here! Congratulations on being the 1000th member! Enjoy yourself and if you need anything, just holler! alc.gif beerchug.gif party.gif
RNRMontuX
Welcome to the Mart!
yellowrose
welcome1.gif Jessica

I'm kinda new as well, only been here a few weeks. You'll enjoy it here and the members are great.

Bananas Rule !!! banana-pompom.gif bananalama.gif banana-zorro.gif banana-party.gif
Neeltje
Welcome Jessica. Be sure to download the Harry Potter scenery in MidwestBoyINLA's aisle. banana-wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.