Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Howdy everyone
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Bradleym65
Name's Brad, new to the Mart...not new to RCT though, have been playing for years. Was told this was a good site so I decided to see what was going on around here. I am hoping for a site where not everything is "it's horrible" but no hints as to how to make things better...at the bigger sites, there seems to be alot of negativity towards park makers. If you are not part of the clique, then you must be a bad designer.

There are alot of names I know from other sites so hopefully this is a friendly site to hang around in. banana.gif

Later,
Brad.
ride_exchanger
Hey Brad, how's it going? Do you go by any other names at other forums youre a member of?
SythDude
We are definitely not that Brad. Everyone here is supportive and positive. We have many experts and beginners here and we all help each other and teach each other new skills. Please do not be afraid to post a park because we will only be positive towards it. If we feel that it could be better in some ways, we'll tell you in a nice tone and we will offer suggestions on how to fix the problem. Do not fear, we are not mean. smile.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
SythDude is right.

Welcome2.gif to RCt*Mart. You'll love the downloads and the people are wonderful. Enjoy yourself. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask! bananasleigh.gif
chadesofblur
Welcome! Make yourself at home, and if you need anything or have any questions, let us know!! banana-pompom.gif
Fisherman
Hi Brad! Make yourself at home. Have a banana! banana-grin.gif

-Derek
Bradleym65
Thanks everyone!!!

Derek - long time no talk...hows it goin?

Ride Exchanger - Nope...always been BradleyM65...no matter where I go.

bananalama.gif
Fisherman
QUOTE (Bradleym65 @ Dec 30 2004, 02:40 PM)
Derek - long time no talk...hows it goin?

yeah...hee hee...what's it been 2 days maybe? Seems like forever though. I'm doing swimmingly, how about you?

I smell fish...did I step in something? Ewwww...there's somethin' fishy goin' on around here...
Spunknit
Welcome, Brad to the RCT*Mart! We hope you enjoy browsing our aisles for downloads! Have fun! banana-grin.gif

Gosh, Fisherman, I hope it wasn't something that Dolly dropped! bananalama.gif banana-excited.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.