Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hallo
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
RcTtYcOoNiSt05
Hello, I am new to this site, but not any other, I registered with my usual username but I put .con at the end of the email by accident, so I had to register with this one. I will let you find out who I am over time.
SythDude
Welcome to the mart. I hope you enjoy your stay here. It's a great place full of awesome downloads and a dancing banana. banana3.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Welcome to RCT*Mart. You'll find the downloads plentiful and the people friendly. If you need anything, just holler! banana-chuck.gif
chadesofblur
Welcome to the Mart RcTtYcOoNiSt05! banana-pompom.gif
tom25489
Welcome to RCT*Mart! bananalama.gif
RNRMontuX
Welcome to the Mart!
JP
Welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself here!
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! We hope you enjoy browsing the aisles of the Mart for downloads & other fun stuff. Hope you have a good time!

Are we supposed to guess who you are? Is it a secret? A trick question? banana-confused.gif
RcTtYcOoNiSt05
Thanks all.

Spunknit, when I post some of my Rct2 work, someone from Rct2.com, Ne, Rct compo or many other sites will say my name. Lets just hope $agie hasn't registered here yet, or else she beat me to this site.

Btw, I like the dancing bananas. borg.gif bananarock.gif banana-giddy.gif
skyvanman
Sorry to say but $aie has registed here AFAIK. Anyways welcome to the mart

note: my 700th post
Dreamripper
Welcome!
Ben je nederlands?

I asked him in dutch if he's dutch;) rctmart_sign.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.