Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Avator (again)
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
mikecoolguy
I feel so embarressed to keep asking for new avators and sigs. I do have great sigs and plenty of them, thanks to skyvanman. But I only have one avator and now that Christmas time is over I think I should get a new one.
I'm okay with any sig with a coaster on it. lol
SythDude
What coaster would you like? What coaster is in your sig, Sorry, I like to match.
Loser_nerd
i threw together a few i dont care if you use one or not cause i know sythdude makes good ones. The last one is my favorite. And Ill go ahead an host them.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
SythDude
Those are really good Loser_Nerd! happy.gif

I loooked ALL over the rcdb and I couldn't find that coaster. Mike just tell the name already. lol
mikecoolguy
Sorry, I always seem to forget about these topics once I start them. That roller coaster in the picture is Wild Mouse at Lagoon.

Thanks for the avators Loser_nerd. Can I just save the pictures to my comp?
SythDude
I've started working now. I'll have some avi's tomorrow. Prolly 1 or 2. 2 at the max.
skyvanman
Here are 5 I came up with I had about 15 minutes of time on my hand and decided to help out again.
I hope you choose one of mine
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
skyvanman
First one wouldnt show in that post so here it is again user posted image

Oh and BTW they are all hosted for you already if you want to use them.
Loser_nerd
and another one user posted image
SythDude
Before I'm done, what font is that? On your signature?
skyvanman
I made it but I dont know what font I used sorry. (I was the one who made it for him so I would be the only person to know) You could run it through whatthefont over at myfont.com but I havent gotten great results with that tool.
mikecoolguy
whatthefont! That's a really funny name. Thanks so much everybody for your avators so far. I'm sure I'll have enough to last me a couple of weeks. banana-giddy.gif I'm looking forward to seeing yours SythDude.
SythDude
I'm sorry Mike. I've been really busy this week and I doubt you want to wait until the weekend. That is the last time I'll have some free time to be able to work on it. I put a lot of heart and soul into my artwork. So, go ahead and choose one of those. If you want one from me, try asking on a Friday so I have the weekend to work on one. happy.gif

I hope you like those tho. sad.gif
mikecoolguy
I still want you avator. I can wait. I've already chosen one, but I can always change my avator. I change my avator quit frequently so I need a lot on hand.
TheVelvetFoxx
:::TOPIC CLOSED::: - Request has been filled.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.