Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trouble with the Object Editor
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > Q&A Desk
RCT Guru
Version 123 of the Object Editor is giving me trouble. Every time I try to save it, it tells me "Not enough storage is available to process this command!" even though there is plenty of space on my computer. Also, when I open a web page over the editor or enlarge the editor, part or all of my object will erase itself. banana-crazy.gif

Any help or suggestion would be very welcome. Thanks!
TheVelvetFoxx
Are you using version 1.23 to make objects? If so, that could be then problem. That version is best suited for making rides. Try using version 1.20. That's what I use most for making static objects.

As for part of the object erasing itself - I sometimes have that problem. That usually means that you are trying to put too large an object in too small a space. For example: I tried making the boat I just released a 1x3 object at first, but when I tested it, part of the boat got cut off. So I created a new object using the same images but as a 1x4. Presto! No more cut off parts.

Holler if you need me to explain further.
fairytalegrandpa
Or you can open the editor twice. In one , have the pics, in the other you make all the other stuff like names and so on. Then you copy and paste via right mouse click (thatīs what I do sometimes, when pics disappear.)

Another possible mistake might be, that the name you want to save it as is too long. There are only eight letters possible before the .dat ending.

so long

grandpa
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.