Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hola
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Viper em
I was just looking on the Webring and paused and said "Wait a minute" and bam hit me in the head, this is another great site smile.gif Very Appealing. 100 thumbs up (If you can banana-lol.gif )

Yet another member added to your member count. smile.gif
rct2nut
Viper Welcome to RCT*Mart! We are happy to have you hear. I know you are familar with forums, so have fun browsing and posting. smile.gif

If you need anything though please do not hesitate to ask. smile.gif
skyvanman
Cool Glad you were looking at the webring. It is good to know it is helping sites grow anyways Welcome ot the Mart.
Hockeykid22
Welcome to the Mart!
Matt
Welcome to RCT*Mart. If you need anything, feel free to ask.
SythDude
We're so glad to have you here. I hope you enjoy your stay and may your downloads be plentiful. We do a good job here and I'm sure you'll find that our items and downloads are top notch. Have a good time. smile.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hello and welcome! So glad you've found us. Feel free to browse the downloads and the forums. If you need anything, just holler! banana2.gif
RNRMontuX
Hey man! Welcome to the Mart.
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! We hope you enjoy browsing the aisles for your favorite downloads. Have a great time & beware of llama stampedes!
bananalama.gif bananalama.gif bananalama.gif
pnkfloyd12
...and llama poop. Anyway, welcome to the Mart!!
Viper em
banana-lol.gif Lol thanks guys for the warm welcome smile.gif
chadesofblur
Welcome to RCT*Mart!! Glad to have ya!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.