Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm Leaving!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
eastbayboy
Hey RCTMART,

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be gone for three months!!! I'm going to Canada on a research group with some other teens, and I will not be back until at least 2 months. II WILL MISS YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=7] EBB, GOODBYE!!!!
rct2nut
You have a great time EEB. We will miss you too. Be safe and be happy smile.gif
MidwestBoyInLA
Wow. Sounds like fun. Let us know all about it when you get back!
Matt
Hope you have a great time. If you pass by a Internet Cafe, stop in and give us a call, we would love to hear from you!
Hockeykid22
I hope you have lots of fun! Have a safe trip and when you get back I hope you will tell us how it was!
Spunknit
Wow! How cool is that?! They never did stuff like that when I was in school. Have a great time & try to keep us updated!
TheVelvetFoxx
WOW! Have oodles of fun. Drop us a line from time to time if you can and let us hear from you when you get back.
Josho
Wow! Good luck! And have a great time. You're only young once remember
skyvanman
Have fun EBB sorry to see you go but glad it is only for a while.
Neeltje
Have lots of fun and lots of friendship, and do a world shocking research. Don't get eaten by a grizzly bear, or an ice bear depending on where you're going banana-wink.gif
eastbayboy
Thank you all SO much for all the warm replies... I just got word that my school will be taking me and 9 other students from my sophmor class, and as a gift for being the 10 people with the highest gpa in the sophmore class, we recieved brand new HP laptops! So I will be able to keep in touch, but not much, maybe once a week, so before I leave I'm going to make a forum named ebb's canada adventure. So don't worry, I will keep in touch!!

EBB
SythDude
We'll miss you! I hope you have a good time up in canada! banana.gif
OrlanDude
Glad to here you'll be able to keep in touch with us @ RCT*Mart while you're doing your research. Sounds like loads of fun and possibly loads of work, but I'm sure you're up to the challenge. Have a great time!
eastbayboy
Well folks, I'm leaving in one week!!!

I'm sorry but I will miss you all soo much, even though I'm not a very good park maker, you guys have taken me in as one of your own. I thank you for that.
Make sure to check into the food court to check out the forum... the canadian traveler!

EBB beerchug.gif
chadesofblur
I hope your trip is a good one EBB, take care, we'll be here with pooperscoo....er....I mean, open arms, when you get back!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.