Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New sig before I leave
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
eastbayboy
Hey everyone, I was wondering if someone might be able to make me a new sig before I leave for Canada! Here is the pic:

user posted image

Ok I was thinking maybe an avatar to go along...

Maybe I different font would be nice, i'm thinkin something more cursive, and with a more red color than a green.... same with the avatar.

Hopefully I can get this 'for I go to Canada!!! THANKS!

EBB
SythDude
This is all I got....

user posted image

user posted image

I hope you like them. If not, I'm sure that others will make some slammin sigs and avis. beerchug.gif
eastbayboy
I really love them!!! Only a few things I would like to change... Instead of the yellow font as is, I would like the outside of the font to be indented with red. And I really love the O Canada there! Except I'll be making my own Canadian sig and avatar when there with my own pic I'll be taking!! But thanks for the kind guesture!!!!

EBB
SythDude
I don't know how to do that. As you can see, I'm a beginner at Photoshop. Maybe Kris or Chades can work something out with it. blink.gif

Glad you like them though. smile.gif
eastbayboy
That's good, cuz that means that I can use the ones you made me! banana.gif Thanks! You can go ahead in close this. See you when I get back from Canada!
skyvanman
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.