Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back in Action
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Jon
Hullo!

Well, as the topictitle reads, I'm back in action. Some of you may know me as the builder of the Disneyland Paris park and some of you don't know me as I don't know some of you. huh.gif

I'll be placing some screenshots of my projects sooner or later, but for now I'm trying to become an active member once again. A lot of things happened, new objects, new parks, so i'm trying to get as much information as possible to become a bit more up to date.

Well, that's more than enough for now, regards

Jon
TheVelvetFoxx
Welcome back! Glad to have you here. I can't wait to see your work. If you need anything, just holler!
Neeltje
Hello Jon, nice to meet you here. I hope you have lots of fun and like to see your new work. As you may, or probably not, have noticed I didn't bother to visit you know what 'corner' lately. banana-wink.gif
SythDude
First of all, welcome back. I can't say that I know you or your work as I'm exclusive to the mart. I hope to see some awesome stuff from you. I'm sure you'll find this place awesome and a good place to upload your creations unto. Regards,

Sythdude
Jon
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I used my time today to look for some new custom scenery, and I was totally amazed by all the great stuff that's available lately! My god, I really missed some great projects. Well, that's it for today, I'm going to bed, for it's getting late here and tomorrow starts early for me. Good night banana-yawn.gif
skyvanman
Yes we have some graet makers at the mart like MidwestboyinLA, Tonks, Velvet and others. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the mart and I cant wait to see your disney paris recreation as I used to go there a lot for birthday partys (I know the former CEO of Disneyland Paris) so I have some mremories from it. That was when I lived in France for a year now I am back home in L.A. anyways welcome to the mart.
RNRMontuX
Welcome back to the Mart!
ShyDawnna
Hiya Everyone banana3.gif

I am back again also...the move got me off track on my rollercoaster fix happy.gif but that was only for the moment..hehehehe Here I come rollercoaster 3 woot_jump.gif

Take care,
ShyDawnna smile.gif
Spunknit
Welcome back to the RCT*Mart! We hope you have fun hanging around the aisles!
chadesofblur
Welcome to the Mart! Glad you're here. banana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.