Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boomer here
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Boomer
Hi I'm Boomer, some of you know me and some of you don't. But I just wanted to register here and drop in and say hello. You guys have a lot going on here at this site and things are looking good here, a tribute to both staff and members alike.

Hack attacks have been fast and furious here lately and we all have to keep our heads down and our shields up. But all in all , the RCT community is a better place because of sites like yours. Keep up the good work here guys and if you ever need anything from our end of the universe, just let me know... I have been known to do projects outside rct2.com from time to time. banana-crazy.gif I'll be back from time to time so let that be a warning.

Take care and I'll see ya in the foums.

---Boomer---
FunkMaestro
Rct2.com's bestestest. Welcome to the Mart, it's a nice place!
RNRMontuX
Hey Boomer. It's always great to see you around. Welcome to the Mart and glad you like it.
MidwestBoyInLA
Thanks for the encouraging words, Boomer. We're glad you found us!
rct2nut
BOOMER!!!!!!!! Hi there! Thank you from me too for the encouraging words! It is good to see here. And you know that the same goes for you over at RCT2.com, if you ever need anything just give a hollar! smile.gif
SythDude
Welcome to the mart Boomer.
Spunknit
Howdy, Boomer! Wow, what an honor to have you here at the Mart! We hope you enjoy browsing the aisles for downloads! Beware of the llamas, they spit!
bananalama.gif
Wagi
Hiya Boomer! So nice to run into you someplace besides rct2.com and the local "all-you-can-eat" buffet place (they actually have both of our mug shots posted behind the cash register...).

Boomer sightings take place throughout the community...it really depends on which side of his head is left more swollen after Mrs Boomer applies her "Directional Skillet" to Boomer's head...you just never know where he'll show up at!
Spunknit
Its a good thing the doorway is already extra wide for the bears huge...ego! banana-giddy.gif
Hockeykid22
Hey Boomer! Hope you enjoy it here at the Mart! banana.gif
chadesofblur
Welcome Boomer, to the Mart! Nice to meet ya! bananarock.gif
sambo
Boomer... Where have I heard that name before? Hmmm, I wonder....

'bout time you dropped by. Cool place, huh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.