Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Avast ye lubbers!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
The_Skipper
Hi to all, never remembered I joined here, so never posted, got an email saying I was now an "idle" member, and from my post count it shows! HEY, I AM old ya know...
With what I currently post in keeping me busy enough for my online time, I'll pop in and see where I can help out when I can...

Current Projects:
Galactica an RCT 3 sci fi park
Mall Marinarus in Galactica, nearing Grand Opening, all generic and sci fi shops are in it. banana-pirate.gif
RNRMontuX
Hello and Welcome to the Site.
coasterchick
Hi skipper
rct2nut
Welcome Skipper! Nice to see ya here. If you need anything just give a hollar! smile.gif
skyvanman
Welcome skipper.
chadesofblur
Well we're glad you're no longer an idle member Skipper! Welcome! banana.gif
Hockeykid22
Hello, and welcome to RCTMart! Hope you enjoy your stay here! banana3.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hi Skipper and welcome! You'll find the people friendly and the downloads plentiful. If you need anything just holler!
JP
Welcome Skipper!
Spunknit
As the most "senior" member here, I thought I was the Captain of this ship. banana-pirate.gif Batten down the hatches & swab that deck, you scurvy dogs! Oh, wait, that's no way to refer to my staff. banana_rollseyes.gif

Well, anyways, welcome to the RCT*Mart! We are glad to have you here & posting on the forum! Be sure to update us on the status of your projects in progress!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.