Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi, I'm new.
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Ryan
My name is Ryan and I hope to have a good time here. You can see my current park here!
rct2nut
Hello and Welcome to RCT*MArt Ryan. We are glad you are here. If you need anything just ask smile.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hi Ryan and welcome to the Mart! You'll find the people friendly and the downloads plentiful. If you need anything, just holler.
Hockeykid22
Welcome Ryan! I hope have a good time here and I'll be sure to check out your park! banana.gif
chadesofblur
Hello and Welcome Ryan!
SythDude
Welcome to the mart Ryan. smile.gif
skyvanman
Welcome to hte mart fellow newcomer award winner at ORCA
JP
Welcome to RCT*Mart! If there's anything we can do for you, give us a hollar!
Spunknit
Welcome, Ryan, to the RCT*Mart! We hope you have a good time browsing the aisles for downloads & fun! Beware of the llamas, they occasionally stampede!

As for your park...Wow! Looking great so far! (Making a mental note to find those roofs!) That's a big coaster!

Ryan
As for your park...Wow! Looking great so far! (Making a mental note to find those roofs!) That's a big coaster!

Spunknit, you can find those roofs at RCT Fun. They are from the RCT Tudor set which you can download here.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments on my park. I hope to have another update on Thursday. alc.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.