Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCT Videos
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Site Suggestion Box
Boomer
RCT3 Videos are starting to get very hot. They are turning into a RCT art form all of there own and the good thing is you can watch them even if you don't own RCT3 yet. I am giving this site a little heads up here because I am coming to like this place better and better, we at the RCT Space network (formally rct2.com) will be opening up a section very soon in our forums just for RCT3 videos, this will be a place for RCT video makers to showcase there talents. I am making that same suggestion here to you. It is a new field that soon will be hot, hot, hot and sites will start carring videos as a main feature of their sites and indeed sites have already been started just for the Videos. Videos are a real bandwidth hog though and hosting solutions for them need to be worked out. We have done that but it is something that has to be looked at by every RCT site seriously for hosting solutions.

For a little taste of what I am talking about just CLICK HERE! Mike Yee made those and RCT Mike tipped us off on this video maker, my favorite is, "Alice, the ride". Might want to think about it, only a suggestion, but I can assure you that RCT3 vids are here to stay.

We will be launching our Video sec. called Hollywood Hills by today or tomorrow, you can come visit us and perhaps get a better Idea of what I'm talking about. I don't usually "leak" this kind of info to other sites before release but there seems to be a kindred spirit between the RCT Space Network and RCT mart, perhaps it is the shared feelings we have for a shared member called Wagi... we luv that guy, who couldn't? anyway a long post but something you all might want to look into...; gotta stay on the cutting edge these days to keep a RCT site fresh and alive. Like I'm telling you anything.

See ya in the forums,

---Boomer---
Wagi
Thanks Boomer!

I agree he doesn't 'spill the bean's' very often, so I KNOW he's excited about this one! I also think this is going to become a very big facet of rct3, and something I think everyone should check out...some of these video's are amazing! As Boomer said...even if you don't play rct3, you'll enjoy seeing these. And since the Mart is well noted as a spot where some of the most creative community members go, I think the members here will especially appreciate these!

While I don't pretend to be 100% unbiased, I do point out that once again our friends at rct2.com...now the RCT Space Network...prove why they are one of the leading RCT fan sites on the web...you can't argue with a 600 pound gorilla, especially when when he can tap dance like a pro!

(And no, that remark was NOT aimed at you Boomer! Although I heard tell that you look stunning in a tutu...)
rct2nut
Thank you Boomer for this suggestion. Once we have moved to our new host and get settled in we will discuss this with staff to see what we can do. Again thank you for the heads up smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.