Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TID's here
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
The Iron Dragon
I'm new to here. I checked out this site many but never became a member but now I did. Yeah, Yeah you should know me from RCT2.com, RCT depot. I am The Iron Dragon at all the sites I am registered at. I hope my time here!

~TID banana3.gif
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! We hope you have fun browsing the aisles for your favorite downloads, while trying to avoid stepping on a banana peel banana.gif and watching out for stampedes! bananalama.gif bananalama.gif bananalama.gif
Hockeykid22
Welcome TID! Hope you enjoy it here at the Mart!
chadesofblur
QUOTE (The Iron Dragon @ Jan 22 2005, 07:18 PM)
I'm new to here. I checked out this site many but never became a member but now I did. Yeah, Yeah you should know me from RCT2.com, RCT depot.  I am The Iron Dragon at all the sites I am registered at. I hope my time here!

~TID  banana3.gif

Welcome to the Mart TID!! You didn't finish your last sentence, but I know what you meant (I'm psycho like that! I mean PSYCHIC! Psychic like that!) and YES your time here will rock! bananarock.gif
RNRMontuX
Hey Welcome to the Mart.
rct2nut
Hey TID welcome to the Mart!! So glad you finally decided to join us. We have lots of fun here so please do join in. smile.gif
skyvanman
Welcome TID. The mart is a great place, I hope you have a great time.
TheVelvetFoxx
banana-chuck.gif Hi TID and welcome to the Mart! You'll find the people friendly and the downloads plentiful. Holler if you need anything!
The Iron Dragon
Hehe.. I didn't finish the end of my post.. I meant to say: I hope I enjoy my time here. Thanks for the welcomes..
Spunknit
Oh, but we're mind readers! We knew what you meant! banana-wink.gif
RCT Guru
Welcome to the Mart, TID! banana-cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.