leatherface
hey can someone make my friend a banner for his site? the link is here

thanks!
Matt
Please provide a description of the image you would like to be made
leatherface
hmmm, i dont realy care and he doesnt either
Ryan
What do you want on the banner? Right now we could give you a blank banner that would fit all your currents demands.
skyvanman
QUOTE(leatherface @ Jan 27 2005, 11:12 PM)
hmmm, i dont realy care and he doesnt either

banana-shake.gif LOL banana-shake.gif
Thing is, thats true but what size would it be, well we could just give nothing at all and meet the demands. Anyways back to the topic what do you want.
leatherface
ok let see how about rct mall in grey, and a rct3 pic in the back
skyvanman
Would you please provide us with a pic. Not all of us can make good coaseters or get good shots in RCT3 (my graphics card doesnt show the tracks if I zoom out) so if you can provide a pic I think I MIGHT (keyword might) be able to do this.
leatherface
man im not able to play rct3, i dont even have the game here with me, cant you get an already taken screenshot maybe like from the rct3 main site?
Ryan
I need some more information and I might be able to make one:
Size:
Text: [exactly how]
-------[you want it to appear]
Background:
Pictures:
Prefered Colors:
Format:
Additional Information:
skyvanman
QUOTE(leatherface @ Jan 30 2005, 03:11 PM)
man im not able to play rct3, i dont even have the game here with me, cant you get an already taken screenshot maybe like from the rct3 main site?

Well not to be mean but since you are the one requesting, a) you know what you want so a link would be great and b)we are just here to make the banner not necesarily do it all for you (i.e. we just add the text and change the size using the pics and text wanted that you provide) Also remember this not a right but a service to the community.
MidwestBoyInLA
Leatherface,

The purpose of the Portrait Studio is to request sigs and avatars for members to use here at the Mart (or on other RCT sites). Occasionally people may request graphics to be used on RCT*Mart projects, but this is a service that members provide to other members as a friendly courtesy. Unfortunately this is not the appropriate venue to be requesting graphics for your own site or for the sites of friends.

Please refrain from further requests of this nature.

Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.