Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Zone
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
mintliqueur
Hi there everyone!

I, as Head Moderator @ RCT Zone, am doing a bit of advertising for the site, because the popularity of it has dropped drastically the last month. We need people to participate in our Zone Exclusives program, a good oppotunity to show off your skills. The Zone Exclusive could be anything from a custom object to a park. I myself am going to re-release one of my old Premier Edition© parks, Green Tree park (some of you may already have seen it). Green Tree park is one of my best parks, and it got great comments at both The Zone and RCT Depot. Since my Premier Edition parks only are avaliable for download during a two week period, many people did not have time to download it, so therefore they'll get a new chance to do so now. So if you have anything special that you wish to make "exclusive", register at The Zone.

From Zone Exclusives to contests. We do have a contest area at The Zone, though it isn't working that good. I've proposed a change of contest manager, and if Colonel Custerd agrees, we do have such a position open soon (but not yet!).

And, another feature, the Trip Report section. If you have had a good (or bad) trip to an amusement park, and you want to share it with other people, just post a topic in the Trip Report section, describing your visit, what was good and what was bad, and, if you want, grade the rides you rode.

After you've registered, please introduce yourself in the official introduction topic (in the introduction zone), so that we get to know you a little bit.

Feel free to contact me, here or at The Zone, if you have any questions or comments. If you think there's something missing from the site, feel free to post in our Site Suggestions zone.

Looking forward to see you at RCT Zone!

wink.gif /mintliqueur
rct2nut
:::Split to its own Topic:::
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.