Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Survivor sig
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
g-w-r
hi i have just been told that i have been picked for rct survivor and am wondering if anyone would make me a costom sig for this occasion.

all i want is a sig with my name on it and some sort of background to do with rct mart survivor...

if anyone is feeling up 2 the task please feel free to try
ekimmel
I can put your name on the official Tribe signature if you'd like.
g-w-r
sure ekimmel, thanx

could u also put vekomma tribe, if its not to difficult?
skyvanman
Don't you already have a tribe signature? I will not close it becuase I am not sure but I think that that second mini sig you have is what you wanted, am i wrong?
MidwestBoyInLA
Both tribes have been provided with "Member of..." tribe sliver sigs which they may add to their existing 468x60 banners.

Only members of special RCT*Mart projects may have an additional "sliver" images in their signatures (one "sliver" per project). Those approved projects include:
RCT*Mart Clubs (i.e. Order of the Phoenix)
RCT*Mart Survivor
RCT Olympic Athletes

All other members must limit the graphics in their signature line to one (1) 468x60 (or smaller) signature banner. In addition to your allowed banner images you may include a small amount of text or a link to accompany the images.

Thanks!
g-w-r
lol this was not what i ment but nevermind now, i had to pull out of the comp
skyvanman
Closed as request has been withdrawn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.