Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Long time no see
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Josho
Hey everyone, and greetings from my work in Katherine at the moment.

I never got a chance to write this, seeing as the forums were down when I left home, but oh my, haven't things changed dramatically since I left? Anyway, work is great, living and fighting for myself is great, and there's no looking back. I can only hope that each and everyone here is having a good time, and may I wish you all the best in your RCT exploits plus all else in your work and home affairs.

Sadly I left home without getting a chance to share anything I did. With RCT2 stuffing up my oil rig, that really was the last straw for quite some time. To be honest, I don't even miss the computer right now, things are just great where I live.

Maybe in time I can share a few shots of where I am. Some of the sunsets are glorious (pity I can't say the same about the locals) and some of the sights and tourist attractions are simply marvellous and breath taking.

Anyway, because I never greeted myself here, I may aswell give my farewell. I'll probably jump back in a few weeks when I return home for my official graduation. I love the idea of 7 weeks paid annual leave banana-grin.gif

Take it easy everyone

Josh
skyvanman
Sorry to see you leaving for a while. I hope you don't forget about us.
chadesofblur
I wondered when you were leaving Josho...thanks for taking the time to say g'bye. I wish you luck with your new job!! We'll miss you in the Arcade, so be sure to drop in once in a while k?! banana3.gif
Neeltje
Glad to hear you're okay and having a good time. Seeing the 'southern cross' stars in your sig gives me a mental picture of you in the endless night staring at the real 'southern cross'.
I'm looking forward to seeing some photos and hear more stories. Take care banana-wink.gif
SythDude
Wow, seven weeks. Are you going to be able to make it without your second family, us? I hope that luck is on your side in whatever you do out there. Make sure to make us proud. smile.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Good luck Josho. You'll be missed. Please remember to stop in when you can!
Spunknit
banana-crying.gif I certainly hope you can visit us more than once in a while, Josho! I, for one, will miss your wicked (& sometimes bizzarre! banana-dazed.gif )humor. You have been such a great asset to this site & the place will be just a little quieter without you here. Best of luck with the new job & your new home! Please come & visit as often as you can!
Josho
Sadly, I didn't really get much of a chance to visit here as much as I wanted to the last few days I was back at "home." Funny that, I can't quite work out what home really is right now. I got two homes really.

Anyway, yet again I'm jetting off in just a few more hours back to Katherine. My, what a stay I've had. Anyway, for my 21st coming up, because I won't be at home, I got my pressie early, a really sweet little digital camera. So needless to say, I'll try and share a few of the glorious sunsets and landscapes I get to view. I'll also refrain from taking pics of the locals, for good reason...

Anyway, what more can I say. Well firstly, I do look up at the sky at night, and try and find the Southern Cross. But I think where I am (above the tropic of Capricorn) it may not be visible. In fact, its hard to see the stars sometimes, because there's always a lot of cloud In the territory, there is only two seasons, the wet and the dry, and right now I'm in the middle of the wet, which means basically monosoon conditions. And yet strangely, this year has been a very dry wet... go figure.

Anyway, I have to say I can't wait to go back. In all honesty, I really do think I have the best job in the world. Katherine may not be the best place in the world, but you can't get everything. Well, if the locals stopped boozing it up all the time, took the time to have a shower and stopped bludging off the welfare system, then things might be ok...

Anyway, I'll drop a line again when I can. The fact I'm going up with a brand new laptop means I might be able to set something up with an internet provider, but I can't promise anything,, given the nature of the remoteness, and the fact in a few months I'll be moving around a little. Well, who knows, stranger things have happened.

Anyway, take care everyone, and I'll see you all in cyber space one day again! Needless to say, I won't be forgetting about you all!
chadesofblur
Bye Josho, have a good time, and Happy Birthday!
ride_exchanger
josho,
have a good time in your new life experiences biggrin.gif
well see you later (i hope) banana-smile2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.