Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UltimateRCT Peep Gazette
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
Coasterkid
In an effort to bring new and unique things to the RCT community Ultimate Roller Coaster Tycoon is the home of the Peep Gazette. This is a fictional magizine that looks at the game through the eyes of the "peeps". This is in no way affiliated with Artai, Chris Sawyer, or the developers of any RCT games.

That is why I am here.

I am bringing back the Peep Gazette (originally from UltimateRCT) and would like help designing it. Allow me to explain: The purpose of the Peep Gazette is not only to humor people, but to bring unity. The first 2 editions of the Peep Gazette (made well over a year ago) were created by the members. I now hope to get multiple sites involved with the Peep Gazette.

I am looking for volunteers for two reasons:

1) It will be impossible for me to restart the Peep Gazette at URCT, since very few people are still active

2) It gives us all a chance to see what other people we don't talk to are thinking.

If 'Person A' was to volunteer to work on the Peep Gazette, they would sign up by sending me a PM here, or simply signing up in this thread. They would then list what their skills at designing graphics, programming things, or just simply writing. I would then put them on one of two 'teams'; design and writing. The writers would submit stories, humorous advertisments, and other, while designers would either send images to be used in the actual development of the Gazette itself, or would fill in the codes, place the images, place the stories, etc so that it looks good too!

If people from RCT*mart were to sign up, this site would have equal share of the ownership of the Peep Gazette (the peep gazette is not a website, just a little cyber magazine), a special page on the Peep Gazette to advertise RCT*mart exclusively, and would be able to offer a link to the Peep Gazette on Rct*mart, as well as be able to use and quote material from the Peep Gazette.

If you would like to sign up, have questions, or would Like to make a RESPECTABLE comment, please send me a PM, or post it in this thread. Thank You!
MidwestBoyInLA
For anyone wanting to see a past version of the Gazette, check it out here:

http://www.ultimaterct.net/peepgazette/pgmain.htm
Coasterkid
It has been brought to my attention that I may need to be more detailed about the arrangment here.

1.The page for site advertisement mentioned above is scraped

2. UltimateRCT created the Peep Gazette, and although we will kindly allow all those who want to view and link to Peep Gazette material, we will not be giving up ownership of the Peep Gazette in any way to RCT*mart. We will, again, allow linking, as described:
Members who submit or did work on the Peep Gazette will be allowed to put a link (possibly with a graphic) to the Peep Gazette in their signature if they prefer.

3. EVERY designer from either site will be recognised in a 'credits' section. Along with the credits, will be special thank-yous and things of that nature.

4. I encourage the writers of the Peep Gazette from RCTmart to write about things that they find themselves most comfortable writing about here.

Now, again if you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to get my attention via PM at this site. I am not always prompt with my responce, but your question will be answered.

Please, anyone interested in joining the team to help write for or design the peep gazette, sign up below. When you sign up, tell me what you are interested in doing (Design, Article) and tell me if you (are/are not) skilled at designing graphics, writing stories, or if you can help with the Peep Gazette layout.

I hope this helps to clarify all the loose ends.

Patrick 'Coasterkid'
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.