Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCT Gaming
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
mark3
WEBSITE HERE

Were now online. RCT GAMING is finally online. Theres still loads of work that needs doing but this is what it looks like so far. Loads more downloads are still on there way.
Anyway, you are all free to register at the forums, (a link is on the home page of the main site) and start showing off your parks and general stuff. Peeps can send in downloads to go on te site for RCT2,RCT3 and The Sims 2. Remember, there is still plenty of work that needs doing.

Tell me what you think. If any RCT sites wanna affiliate with us just email me.

WHAT DO U THINK??? banana-cool.gif banana-pirate.gif
rct2lover
This just in. Rct Gaming has a new admin.

Me.
RcTtYcOoNiSt05
We are down at the moment as we are upgrading to PHP and maybe a while, I'll keep you updated.
RcTtYcOoNiSt05
We're back online, but theres still quite a lot more work that needs doing so if you cant really find anything, we'll be working on it probably
mark3
A completely new look, loads of stuff, and very good responses from our fans, we also have a topsites now, come check it out, were also workin on a secret project that should be finished within the next few weeks. well its kinda not really secret now ive told yuo, lol.
banana-wink.gif banana.gif banana3.gif banana-chuck.gif

RCT GAMING IS HERE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.