Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Logo Request
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
Doc
Hi all,

I wonder if someone would please be so kind as to help me with a logo for a new website that I'm building. If at all possible, I'd like for this to be modified:

user posted image

Instead of reading "WebsiteName", please would someone change the text to "Begraced Music" (note the space). I would like to use those colours, but I'd love to use an extravagant and elegant font with long twirly tails - but too much. If you could please find a font that is 'half-way' between plain and ultra-elegant that would be great. I'm not sure about the background; the boring part of me says "keep it plain", but perhaps some sort of texture would work here? Please feel free to extend the width of the image as required.

Thanks ever so much! I'll credit you somewhere on the site *finds a dark corner of HTML to insert the name* tongue.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hi Doc,

Two questions. What size banner are you looking for? Do you need the image file in a particular format?
Doc
Size would be the same as the one above (83 high and however many wide - it can be up to 350 let's say). May I have the design file (for example a PNG if you're using fireworks) plus a GIF please?

Thank you exceedingly much smile.gif
skyvanman
Sorry Doc I have to close this. The rules specifically state that this forum is only for RCT*Mart Related Graphics.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.