Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My poor peeps!
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > Q&A Desk
Wagi
Okay, this is my problem...I built a large park last year and before I released it I used the 8-car trainer to own the land outside of my park boundrys in order to do a few things I had forgotten. I then switched back using 8-cars again. I tried to be very careful with my paths up to my entrance. After some initial problems I was able to open the park and my peeps were able to enter it.

The problem is that the site which originally hosted this park had their download database go down last year, and all files were lost, including mine. I just found out about this.

Finally getting back home I decided to re-release this park...however I've found that I do not have a copy of the previously released saved game file...the one I have the peeps aren't able to enter the park...they walk down the entrance path and then turn around and walk back.

I do not remember what I did to fix this problem before, and was wondering if anyone else has experianced this, and if so how they fixed it...
pSmith
Not having used any trainer before, I can't be sure of this answer, but I'll try.

I remember seeing this problem before. It has something to do with how the boundaries are set in the current version of your game. If the land under the entrance(s) are owned by the park, then your peeps can't go through them. Plus, if the land under the paths outside the park is owned, the entrance path should not 'connect' to the entrance(s).

My suggestion would be to make sure that the land under the entrance path(s) and the entrance(s) is not owned by the park. You may have to use 8-cars again to correct the problem. If this doesn't work, I would suggest doing a search at NE regarding this problem, I know that it's been answered there.
Wagi
Thank you kindly Mr (or Ms.) Smith! I know I read about this myself before too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.