Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Log Cabin
After lurking in the shadows for the past month I decided to finally come out of the

woodwork and say "hey" to you all.

My compliments to the person who thought of the dancing bananas, I just love 'em!

Being addicted to this game has it's upsides..... banana.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hi Log Cabin and welcome to the Mart! You'll find the people friendly and the downloads plentiful. Enjoy your stay and if you need anything, just holler! banana-pompom.gif
Wagi
Welcome Log Cabin!!!

Isn't that the name of the quilt pattern in your avatar? For some reason I suspect you have another hobby along those lines. Glad you're no longer a 'lurker'! banana-pompom.gif
chadesofblur
Hello and welcome!
OrlanDude
Welcome Log Cabin and I also like the avatar.
rct2nut
Nice to see you came out of the woodwork Log Cabin. Enjoy your time here at RCT*mart.
skyvanman
Welcome Log Cabin. Enjoy all the various departments here.
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! Home of Bananas & Llamas everywhere! Have fun browsing the aisles for your favorite downloads! Beware of the loonies in the Games aisle! banana-giddy.gif

I also noticed your avatar & name! Wagi is correct! What good perception for a Bear! He knows all about log cabins, being he's broken in & ransacked so many looking for cookies! banana-lol.gif
Log Cabin
Congratulations to Wagi for figuring out my avatar. Awinner.gif

Besides being an avid quilter, (I wish I could play RCT and quilt at the same time)
the Log Cabin style entry/exits for RCT rides is a favorite of mine. I also like Log Cabin
style buildings, particularly one style known as timberframe.

Spunknit I don't think I've seen Wagi outside my front door but now I'll be on the
lookout for bears, even polar bears.............
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.