Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
dkimber
I've been a member for a couple of months, but I've been lingering around on RCT Depot for the last month or so. Anyway, I really want people to know about the objects I've created. They're on my website. I've created 8 Steven King signs, a Burger King stall and ride. 2 Burger King Signs, as well as a large scenery BK object, An Epcot sign and a lot of other miscellaneous stuff. Anyway, is there a specific spot I can list my website, or certain forums I can put screenshots in?

-dkimber (or RCT Manic)
www.freewebs.com/rctmanic
rct2nut
dkimber, First off Welcome! Glad to see you posting.

You can post your screens and links to your objects in our Stock Room. The RCT2 Aisle has a place for objects and rides. I look forward to see your work. Thanks for sharing in advance smile.gif
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! We are always on the lookout for new products for our aisles, so please feel free to post your items for download. Beware of the llamas, they are known to stampede & spit! bananalama.gif
skyvanman
Welcome to Mall-Wart...oops I mean welcome to RCT*Mart, stupid me, anyways I hope you have a good time and please do post your objects. Also don't forget to join the RCT Webring I run (no affiliation with RCT*Mart) but please read the rules and follow them first. Hope you enjoy your stay.
bananapeel.gif
a2nxpimp
Howdey! Aren't you in the RCT2 forums?Well welcomez!
chadesofblur
Welcome to the Mart dkimber, hope you enjoy your visits!
SythDude
Welcome to the COOLEST Place on the net. Have a great time and enjoy the downloads and bananas.
RNRMontuX
Welcome to the Mart.
JP
Welcome to RCT*Mart! If there's I can do for you, gimme a hollar!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.