Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
joshiejack
Hello everybody, my name is joshiejack, I dceided to join the mart today. I'm not new to the community because I have been part of RCT2.com for just over two years now, but decided I would finally join here, I've been considering it for a long time, but was just thinking I would end up never visting here so it would be a waste but, added to my favourites and will visit every so often!!!!

HELLO!!!!

banana-party.gif
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart, where the Bananas & the Llamas roam free! Be sure to watch your step. Where is that staff so they can clean up all the banana peels & llama dung in the aisles? Its so tough be the Lead Moderatoress. banana-lol.gif
RNRMontuX
Welcome to the Mart.
skyvanman
Welcome Joshie Jack.
joshiejack
Thank You all for your greetings, you are so friendly, thank yo for your greetings and welcomes, I hope I enjoy my stay, as you can see I have revisited Yey!!!!

Here we go banana-pompom.gif

And argghhhh!!!! bananalama.gif
ride_exchanger
welcome, joshiejack! you will definitely like this store, they have everything! even more than Sams Club or BJ's! LOL
chadesofblur
Welcome to the 'Mart!
Hockeykid22
Hello! Welcome to RCT*Mart! I hope you enjoy it here!
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart! I hope you have a great time here!
TheVelvetFoxx
Welcome to the Mart! You'll find the people friendly and downloads plentiful so enjoy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.