Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Needed
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
Ryan
I am in desperate need for a lot of scenery. I am wanting someone with Wacky Worlds to download this park and see if they can open it. If someone can, I would like you to please export objects with the park and send it to me.
Phix
Where did you get this park from originally?
Rohn Starr
Ryan, do you have WW? If not, and this park requires WW, then you won't be able to open it. The WW objects won't install on your PC unless you have WW installed and the game engine has the appropriate keys for WW.
rct2lover
I'll try. I have WW.
rct2lover
Sorry for the double post but it said unable to open object data file.
Ryan
I have WW installed.
ride_exchanger
i have WW, TT, and 7700 objects but I still couldnt open it. The file it listed was GLSRF8.DAT, but thats prob not the only one im missing
chadesofblur
QUOTE(Phix @ Feb 6 2005, 05:00 PM)

Ryan, I agree with Phix, where did you get the park from? I think your best bet would be to ask the park creator to resave it with export function on.
Ryan

Ryan, I agree with Phix, where did you get the park from? I think your best bet would be to ask the park creator to resave it with export function on.

It's my park. You know, the really nice looking tudor one with the awesome wooden coaster.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.