Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Signature request
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
Neeltje
I've been looking for some pics for my avatar and signature. My avatar is no problem, I guess, but I need the picture for the signature edited and don't know how to do this. Could I send this here so one of you can make me a nice signature?
Thanks
chadesofblur
I'm guessing that somebody more qualified has already pm'd you Neeltje, but since I don't see any replys or a sig on your post, I'm going to answer! If you'll send me the picture you want to use I can make you one! But don't be afraid to just tell me if you'd rather have someone else do it, it's OK I totally understand and no offense will be taken!! cool.gif
rct2nut
actually i dont know if anyone has done this...Our Graphics person is busy with real work these days. So feel free to help. smile.gif
chadesofblur
Well.....I was bored so I made one anyway, but I didn't have the picture you wanted to use Neeltje. (the snoopy's I found dont match with your avatar) Aaaand, for some reason the file is too large. I'm not sure why since the demensions are actually smaller than mine and mine was fine. But...oh, forget it, I'll post it (if I can figure out how to!) and you decide if you like it or not (no biggie if you don't, I worked MAYBE 30 minutes on it because I couldn't sleep anyway) and if you DO like it I'll see if I can make the file size smaller.

user posted image

If you want me to try with a different picture, cool....if you want someone else to try...cool.....I'm rambleing....I'll stop now. But you get my point. biggrin.gif
Neeltje
Thanks, Chadesofblur, I like it very much. rolling on the floor.gif
It even matches the avatar better than the picture I choose, since this is showing Snoopy in his Sopwith Camel as well. Please try if you can make it smaller without losing too much detail. If you can't do it don't worry, I'm sure someone more skilled like MidwestboyInLA will help.
chadesofblur
I am apparently a dweeb, because now when I check the file size it's just peachy. So...if you want to use it go ahead. But Save it to your own server (or wherever) because I might forget, and delete it from mine. (I am a dweeb, remember blink.gif)

Oh...I re-did it a little tiny bit, just tidied up the white areas and made the lines darker...don't know if you can tell the difference though.

user posted image
Neeltje
Thanks a lot Chades, I've got it saved on my computer. Have to try to upload it this night, and may do un update on my site while I'm busy anyway. I haven't been able to upload anything for ages because the home network was down, but hubby (well, actually a young friend of his) fixed it yesterday. biggrin.gif
chadesofblur
You're welcome Neeltje! smile.gif
I'm glad it was alright!
Neeltje
After working on my site for 2 hours, including adding the snoopy file, I found I couldn't upload because the FTP program somehowe refused to connect to the server. Said I had the wrong password or code or something, though this was stored on the computer. sad.gif
Well, today after work I'm gonna search the house for the passwords and codes, and if I don't find them, I can always load the signature to a picture serving site I still have an accoount.
Edit: it turned out that after the last computer crash, the hubby opened the server account with the same password, but with CAPSLOCK on..... dry.gif
rct2nut
Very nice signature. I will close this topic now.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.