Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
thecoasterkid
Hey everyone, thought I'd introduce myself. Well, I'm TheCoasterKid, mostly seen around RCT Town where I'm an admin. Looks like a great forum over here too so I thought I'd join in the fun. Oh, and I must say, I love the Bananas!

banana-pirate.gif *prod* *prod* banana2.gif
Nforce
Welcome thecoasterkid.

You know how it works since you're an admin, just let us know if you have any questions.
Hockeykid22
Hello and Welcome to the fabulous RCT*Mart!
ride_exchanger
nice to see you here coasterkid, welcome to the party! beerchug.gif bananalama.gif alc.gif party.gif bananafisherman.gif bannana_guitar.gif banana-pirate.gif banana-ninja.gif
thecoasterkid
^ Glad to see that you hate the New Jersey Devils just as much as I do! Go Leafs Go!
ride_exchanger
no, you've got it wrong, its pronounced FLY-ERS banana-lol.gif
now all they need is a season! banana-crying.gif
SythDude
Welcome to the mart. I hope that you enjoy your stay here. happy.gif
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart. I hope you have a great time here! The Devils rock! You can't get much better than Martin Brodeur.
chadesofblur
Welcome to the mart coasterkid! Make yourself at home!
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart, where the bananas & the llamas roam free. Needless to say, be sure to watch your step once they've passed!

We hope you have fun browsing the aisles for your favorite downloads! bananalama.gif
joshiejack
Hello and welcome to the mart banana-chuck.gif
thecoasterkid
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

As for the Martin Brodeur comment, I'd have to agree with that, although I'll extend that to nothing beats a Canadian goaltender. Brodeur, Roy, Joseph, Belfour, Luongo, Bower, Sawchuck, list goes on... Anyways, not a hockey forum. Ahem, back on topic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.