Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello everyone!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Turbo
Hi guys,

Some of you might know me from the RCT Space (RCT2.com and RCT3D.com) forums, but if not, I'm Turbo, and I decided now seems to be the time for me to sign up here!

Anyway, a little about myself...

I'm 14
I'm a moderator at the RCT Space forums
I currently live in Sussex, England
I enjoy computer games and keeping fit

That's all I can think of so...hi!
Wagi
Turbo!

Now where did I meet you and why? Hmmm, can't recall, but I do remember the name anyways. Glad you've come out of the woodwork and have joined the site!

Warning: Do NOT believe anything coming out of Spunky's mouth about me...even if she does have her teeth in! The woman is just jealous I tell you!
chadesofblur
Welcome to the 'Mart Turbo! banana-pompom.gif
Nforce
Welcome Turbo. Glad to have you here at RCT*Mart.

Oh, you probably should believe what Spunky says about the bear, she's usually right on the mark about him. Teeth or no teeth.
joshiejack
Hello Turbo, see you decided to join RCT mart too, it's been great fun at RCT2.com and you'll have a great time shopping here, oh this is fun, everyone here is starting to sign up to RCT2.com and everyone over there is coming here, for example me and Turbo here
And chadesofblur just joined RCT2.com. WOW, these sites are the best!

WELCOME TO THE MART TURBO!!!
rct2nut
Turbo!!!! Welcome to the Mart. It is good to see you here. You know the routine smile.gif if you need anything just ask. Enjoy your time here. banana-pompom.gif
Turbo
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

*relaxes into chair*
Spunknit
Welcome to our friend, Turbo! rctmart_sign.gif We hope you have fun browsing the aisles for your favorite downloads! Just watch your step around the bananas twilight-banana.gif & the llamas! Sometimes the cleaning crews get behind in cleaning up the peels & llama dung. banana-confused.gif

By the way, that's not a bear skin rug, its just Wagi lounging around on the floor.
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart! I hope you have a great time here! If you get lost, just report to the service desk and ask questions.
Hockeykid22
Howdy! Welcome to rctmart_sign.gif
sambo
Hey, the Turbonator found his way over to the 'Mart.

They have a nice place here - I think you'll like it.
s_stabeler
hi turbo.
ride_exchanger
hey turbo, welcome1.gif to the mart
theyve got bananarock.gif here and bananalama.gif here and bananafisherman.gif here and a bear in a thong!
Turbo
QUOTE(Spunknit @ Feb 11 2005, 05:02 PM)
By the way, that's not a bear skin rug, its just Wagi lounging around on the floor.

It isn't? Oops...tell Wagi for me that he might need to wash that lemonade stain out of his fur... banana-impatient.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.