Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
MightyMom
Hi everyone! Some of you know me, I am new to the Mart. I am Contest Manager at RCT Depot and the Depot is the first forum I have joined. Thought I would start visiting other forums, so here I am. banana-lol.gif

I have been playing RCT for many years now, it is my favorite game and pretty much the only game I play. I own all the RCT's including the newest RCT3 banana-smile2.gif

Nice site you have here. banana-giddy.gif
rct2nut
Welcome to RCT*Mart MightyMom. Good to see here. If you need anything just ask. Enjoy your shopping. smile.gif
Viking16
Hey BOSS (MightyMOM) how ya doing.
Neeltje
Hi Mightymom, nice to see you here. Enjoy the downloads and everything else banana-wink.gif
Wagi
Hiya Mightymom! Glad you stopped by and hope you'll visit often! banana-pompom.gif
ekimmel
Welcome to the Mart, MM.

banana3.gif
chadesofblur
Hello and welcome MightyMom! banana-grin.gif
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart, where the bananas & the llamas roam free! We hope you have fun browsing the aisles for your favorite downloads!

banana3.gif
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart! I hope you have a great time here! If you get lost, just report to the service desk and ask questions.
MightyMom
banana-pompom.gif Thanks for the Great Welcome! The downloads are great thanks!
iCoaster
Welcome to the Mart!
sambo
MightyMom comes shopping at the Mart.

MM is a newer member over at RCT2.com (RCTspace forums) and has already proven to be informative and helpful. You folks are getting all the great customers...
MightyMom
QUOTE(iCoaster @ Feb 11 2005, 03:37 PM)
MM is a newer member over at RCT2.com (RCTspace forums) and has already proven to be informative and helpful. You folks are getting all the great customers...

Thanks Sambo, CoquaiN.jpg I am glad to be of help smile.gif
ride_exchanger
Welcome2.gif to the RCT*Mart, Mightmom. You do a great job over at Depot. I guess all the recent Depot downtime is causing some of the Depot members to go into withdrawl, and they're joining other forums to get their "fix" banana-lol.gif I know thats what I would do.
MightyMom
to go into withdrawl, and they're joining other forums to get their "fix"

banana-confused.gif so that is what that strange feeling is, withdrawls. lol
RNRMontuX
Hey MightyMom, Welcome to the Mart.
OrlanDude
Welcome, Mighty Mom
and be sure to join in on the fun over at the Games & Trivia aisle! banana.gif

QUOTE(MightyMom @ Feb 19 2005, 02:18 AM)
to go into withdrawl, and they're joining other forums to get their "fix"

banana-confused.gif so that is what that strange feeling is, withdrawls. lol

Yes, and unfortunately there is no 12-step program to help with RFWS (RCT Forum Withdrawl Syndrome) not that we'd want one.
pvcoasterguy
Hola again, MightyMom. The depot has been getting less visitors lately, causing me to visit here also.

banana-chuck.gif banana3.gif banana-pompom.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.