Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just a question
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Site Suggestion Box
erhswimming
I noticed that you changed the posting on the arcade so that it doesn't go to your post count. I was just wondering, did that affect our current post count? Because I think I got some posts from there added to my count before the new rule went into effect and I was wondering if that will still count. Anyways, I think that your decision to make it not go to your post count is good! I mean, just cuz' people post over and over on This or That and Counting Up shouldn't mean they get some of the highest post counts!
Lord Excelsior
No, that did not effect your post count comp_punches_smilie.gif
rct2nut
It should not effect your current post count. We made this decission lastnight because people where starting to get a little out of control. Thank you for understanding.
Mervinh
I agree, I think its silly that you could get your post count up just for writing a number or somthing like that (I still did it though tongue.gif ) But i do enjoy those little games and stories so i hope this isn't going to stop people from posting in them!!

Merv.

PROUD member of The Order of the Pheonix!!
Matt
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.