Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Sig For RCTForce
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
eastbayboy
Hey Everyone, I was just wondering I someone could make me a new sig and avatar! Simply I would like this picture as a banner saying Eastbayboy in Dauphin font in the top left hand corner with either a redish yellow or an orange font. then not exactly under my name but towards the middle-bottom I would like it to say Moderator of RCTForce in a crimson redish color and in GoudyOiSt BT bold font.

The Avatar I would like to have the same background picture as the signature, and all I would like it to say is Eastbayboy in Dauphin font, with a reddish crimson color.

Thanks to all who may help!!!!

EBB

PS: if this get's confusing, just ask me and I'll clarify. banana-lol.gif

user posted image
Ryan
I could work on this, but it would not have dauphin font unless you sent me a PM and asked for my email address so you can send it to me. I have some other fonts you might be interested in. Any peticular type of font, such as some type of fancy writing, or something with flames, or sci-fi style?

EDIT: I do have Dauphin font!

EDIT 2: What do you think?

user posted image
eastbayboy
AWESOME!!! Now if only you cold make an advatar out of it, now that would be awesome, basically, just the same look and words cept for the rctforce moderator. (directions in first post)

EBB
Ryan
What size Avatar? Every forum limits for avatar vary. Most are 60X60 or 100X100, but some are 90X90 or 75X75.
eastbayboy
100x100.... or the same size of mine now.

EBB
Ryan
I tinted your sig with a light yellow and sharpened the text just slightly.

user posted image

Here is your avatar. I can remove the camera flash if you want.

user posted image
yellowrose
Nice job Ryan I like both the avi and the sig.
eastbayboy
I really like both of them! So I think I'll use ryans sig and your avatar! Thanks to both of you... go ahead and close this. Thanks. banana-pompom.gif
chadesofblur
Actually EBB, Ryan made them both. Yellowrose was just saying she liked them. smile.gif
Ryan
Thanks for the comments! You're welcome EBB.
chadesofblur
closing as requested
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.