Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A suggestion for a new rule
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Site Suggestion Box
erhswimming
With the exception of counting up style posts, I don't think there should be any one word posts allowed. To me that's just a cheap way to rack up your posts. There have been some people doing this lately, hopefully you notice who with out me pointing them out, but one word posts shouldn't be allowed. I'm not saying bring their warning level up or anything for that, but maybe you can delete them or something...
Rohn Starr
I can agree with you up to a point. Some topics only need a single word reply, like the one word story.

But, I do agree that there should a minimum number of words in a post so that it doesn't look like someone is just increasing their post count.
MidwestBoyInLA
user posted image
We would hope that individual members would recognize one-word responses (for the sole purpose of increasing post counts) can sometimes be perceived as spamming and can sometimes result in disciplinary actions. smile.gif

We're not going to make the rule of "no one-word replies" but people are encouraged to elaborate more than just saying "cool" or "hi" or using some other abbreviated responses.

Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.