Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mr Freeze
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
Leonardofury
Hi, Could anyone tell me how the ride Mr Freeze ends? I've got the top hat banked turn and spike and I know it then goes backwards through this all again but is the train stopped in the station or does it go though the station and something else happen? Thanks.
justacoasterfan
Leo,

The ride starts and ends in the station. It doesn't travel through.

JCF
Leonardofury
Thanks, that's what I thought.
Devious
yes, hes right, IRL after launching the lims go to half power, thus acting like a brakerun for the speeding train & allowing them to save space by not needing a spike behind the station
RCTycoon14
does RCT2 have boosters? I haven't seen none yet in the "Special Design" menu.
Leonardofury
No it doesn't.
Devious
QUOTE(RCTycoon14 @ Apr 16 2005, 04:56 PM)
does RCT2 have boosters? I haven't seen none yet in the "Special Design" menu.

That Was Quite random, the only Booster in RCT2 is powered launch & the lim boosters of the freefall coaster
RCTycoon14
well the Mr. Freeze has boosters that travel through a tunnel, and I was just wondering if they had boosters. (Hint: Look at the Signature) sorry though.
Leonardofury
No the closest you can do is use a LIM coaster
ride_exchanger
you could use 8 cars to hack the launched lift hill track section of the twister coaster with another coaster type if you needed a launched track section that badly...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.