Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
fishermansgirl
banana-pompom.gif
Hey Y'all!

It's fishermansgirl here. Just thought I would stop by and say 'Hi!'

Just recovered from the after-ORCA parties - just got my feet out those expensive Italian dancing shoes! banana3.gif

I probably will only stop by every once in a while - don't want to keep Fisherman from the computer!

See you later!

-fishermansgirl banana-chuck.gif

Spunknit
banana-pompom.gif This is so great! Fisherman'sgirl, Welcome to the RCT*Mart! Now that you've gotten your feet freed from your shoes, beware of the Llamas bananalama.gif & bananas that roam the aisles here! Your little toes might get crushed in the melee. Or worse, you could get something squished between your toes. Where is that cleanup crew? banana-confused.gif !

Anyways, good to have you here, keeping an eye on your Hubby! bananafisherman.gif
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart! I hope you have a great time here! If you get lost, just report to the service desk and ask questions.
rct2nut
Hi Fishermansgirl!! So Glad Fisherman gave up the computer for a little bit so you could sign up here! I look forward to your visits with us.
Brent71
Welcome! banana-pompom.gif This is a great place to visit!
Lots to do and see!

Hope you enjoy yourself. banana-grin.gif
Lizzie Borden
Welcome2.gif Nice to see you fishermansgirl, nice to see someone's keeping Derek in check lol! banana-lol.gif welcome1.gif
ride_exchanger
Welcome2.gif Fishermansgirl! biggrin.gif

nice to have you hear!
FunkMaestro
Hmm.. fishermansgirl? Sounds suspicious. Welcome anyway.
Fisherman
She's my wife, silly! Not some evil stalker. smile.gif And yes, she occasionally plays RCT too...even RCT3! biggrin.gif

-Derek
Hockeykid22
Hehe, good to see you here Fishermansgirl! Welcome to the Mart!
Wagi
QUOTE(Fisherman @ Mar 3 2005, 06:04 PM)
She's my wife, silly!  Not some evil stalker.  smile.gif  And yes, she occasionally plays RCT too...even RCT3!  biggrin.gif

-Derek

Did you buy her, her very own computer??? Otherwise I'm thinking she usually plays RCT while trying look around her husbands head and shoulders.... banana-lol.gif
Fisherman
Well...we did get a new computer...and we do "fight" over it. biggrin.gif
citytrader
I solved this problem very easily.

I bought citytrader's girl a book. She likes to read.I also discovered that there seem to be a lot of books in this world, so I can buy more. There are actually whole stores that sell these wonderful things!

So the laptop is all mine!!!

Ha Ha Ha banana-pbbbt.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Welcome fishermansgirl! We're glad you're here. It is always so mice when computer gaming becomes a family affair. I know you'll enjoy your stay. Have fun!
RNRMontuX
Welcome to the Mart!
chadesofblur
Welcome to the Mart Fishermansgirl!! Don't be a stranger! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.