Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sig and avatar... again lol
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
g-w-r
hi guys i am just wondering if someone could make me a sig and avatar witha a scottish theme.. i would really enjoy having one and would use it everywhere. i really want the scottish flag in them (lion rampid or st andrews cross is fine)

if you need pictures of all things scottish... ill be happy to help you out but there suhuld be plenty on google and other serch websites...

this is a good link to pictures of the scottish highlands if you wish to intregrate them into the sig n avatar. here

i live in edinburgh so if you find a good pic of the castle then that would be cool
Ryan
To make things easier for me, I would love if you could give me links to pictures you would like to see incorporated into your avatar and signature.
g-w-r
all i really want is a scottish flag like the 1 here : scottish flag and maybe something els like a bit of highland scenery which there is a link ubove. and of course my name
Ryan
Here is your new signature. If you want anything changed just tell me. I plan on incorporating the highlands into your avatar.

user posted image
g-w-r
that is soooooo cool. thanx very much. and i like the shot you chose. that is the tower at the east end of princess street (main street in edinburgh). i see that like at least once a week so its cool. thanx alot
Hockeykid22
Good lookin' Sig you made Ryan! Me like it a lot!
g-w-r
/\ i agree
Ryan
Here is your new avatar!

user posted image

Please send me a private message as to when you have these pictures saved to your pc.
g-w-r
wow cool! looks really good! i will update my settings later when i get onto my good computer tonight.

thnx very much

g-w-r
g-w-r
fixed feel free to close topic
Rohn Starr
Closing as requested....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.