Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bringing RCT to the Eastbay
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
eastbayboy
Hey everyone, since I just found out about the managements background, I decided to quit being a moderator at the Force (considering it has been hacked now 4 times) SOOO....

I was wondering if would start my own site, if people would acutally join, and also, if 4 people would be willing to become moderators.

Please send replies! Thanks!

EBB
Wagi
What I would suggest EBB is if you really want to do this, first set up your site, get some content, prepare everything THEN see about adding staff.

Nothing's worse than visiting a new site with no content, incomplete forums, broken links and noticing the mods out-number the site's membership....

Good Luck!
chadesofblur
Topic moved to proper location. smile.gif
ride_exchanger
you dont need 4 mods either, you only need one or two for a startup site. a good rule of thumb is a mod for every 100 members of your site.
g-w-r
i must agree with the rest, mods are not critical but if ever you need 1 im willing to help. by the way i like the sound of a new rct website, the more there are, the more the selection of great parks and rides!
pnkfloyd12
I'm just the opposite from g-w-r. I would much rather see a couple sites with hundreds of downloads each instead of hundreds of sites with a couple downloads, but that's just my opinion.
Ryan
I'd would be willing to be a moderator. I have sent you a private message with other questions.
eastbayboy
As of this point the website is up. Now I would like to know if I could get four other people to be Moderators at my site (It has a name, but the name will be realeased on date of site opening banana-grin.gif).

If you would like to be a moderator at my site, please send me an email or pm me. Thanks.

EBB
g-w-r
ok this is a good point but i always find that differant people visit differant sites so if there was only one site there would not be as much uploads as many sites... more sites = easy to find at least one.

but thats just my opinion
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.