Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm New
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
BenDins
Hey ya guys I'm a good friends of Joshiejacks from his school and I love Rct and he told me of this compo, rct2.com and the depot, and about all the great people and downloads.

Like at Rct2.com he talks about Jonwil and his RCt3 objects importer and his fellow crooked housers, momo1tx and many others.

For example here are great characters such as chades and spunknit and he also mentioned something about a bear in a yellow thong?

Well I'm glad to be here love the bannana

He told me to take Spunknits line

bananalama.gif bananalama.gif bananalama.gif bananalama.gif bananalama.gif
Ryan
Hello and welcome to the Mart! I hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, just report to the service desk and ask away.
Brent71
Welcome banana-pompom.gif

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Lots of great D/L's!~ banana-smile2.gif
rct2nut
Welcome to RCT*Mart BenDins! Glad to have you here.
joshiejack
great to see you here mate banana-chuck.gif

Guys if it's any easier u can just call gim Ben coz Dinsdales his last name
TheVelvetFoxx
Hello and welcome! You'll find the people friendly and the downloads plentiful. Hope you enjoy your visits here.
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! The bananas banana.gif & llamas bananalama.gif are a friendly bunch! banana-lol.gif No stealing or riding the llamas without permission! bananalama.gif
pvcoasterguy
Hi, and welcome! We all hope you enjoy your time here, and I'm glad to see the RCT community is still growing. bannana_guitar.gif

If you need anything, I'm sure any members and myself here would be glad to help- we've got a really nice site with awesome members.
chadesofblur
Welcome to the mart Ben! Glad to have you here!
ride_exchanger
any friend of joshiejack is a friend of mine biggrin.gif
Welcome2.gif to rctmart_sign.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.