Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Music
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
Ryan
What songs do you use for your 2 custom music files?

I have The Spirit of Radio by Rush and I'm undecided on the 2nd one.

I thought it would be interesting to see what park makers make the visitors listen to. banana-giddy.gif
ride_exchanger
personally i never use custom music. i think its a nice feature. but i dont usually listen to the game at all cause im usually trying to listen to the tv or radio while im playing rct2
marinersfan59
Custom music is great for adding to a theme to a ride, but I think that you'd be better off with just playing music in the background in mp3/wma format if you want to listen to it. It's a much smaller file size than the WAV and isn't really required. Plus you have to keep changing volume if you want to listen to it because the rides are spread out.

Currently my custom music list is only at 1 file, and that came with a park that I just downloaded today from New Element.
skyvanman
On the topic of custom music besides being a WAV file are there any other limitations and requirements (file size, bitrate etc.) that I should know about before trying to make some for the game.
ride_exchanger
here is a topic with Steve Franks explanation of how to use custom music and the specs you need, skywanman.

http://www.rcttown.com/forum/index.php?sho...hl=custom+music
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.